Disclaimer

The author has diligently searched the documents, sources and government policies to ensure accuracy.  However, there are times when the information is questionable and may contain minor errors.  Any errors found do not dispute the truth that our government is fraudulent and out of control. Even if 90% of the facts provided are deemed incorrect the remaining 10% will STILL CONDEMN THOSE WHO HAVE ABUSED AND USURPED THEIR AUTHORITY AND THE CONSTITUTION.  The wealth of evidence is overwhelming on the side of truth.  It is your duty to demand good government be restored.